In Estonia the transboundary water bodies are the Narva river, the Narva Water Reservoir, the lake Peipsi, Pihkva and Lämmijärv....
Before you go out to the sea: • Check the technical conditions of floating vessel and navigation equipment...
Within the Schengen visa zone, people can arrive and leave the state via any ports. NB! It is necessary to carry always the identification...
Ask your question:
This is a certificate of excellence for those candidates who wish to train to become an active crew member on a power or sailing yacht.
- Crew on a vessel up to a maximum length of 78 ft /24 metres
- in coastal waters up to 20 miles offshore
- in daylight hours and in fair conditions with moderate wind and sea conditions
It is the level of competence that someone needs either when acting as watchkeeping crew on a yacht and as a skipper of a small yacht in protected waters where help is immediately available in calm conditions.
- Nautical terminology
- Safety briefing
- Passage planning
- Rope work
- Basic rules of the road
- Introduction to weather
- Basic sail handling
- Basic handling under power
- Man overboard procedures
- Vessel equipment and instruments
- Engine checks and maintenance
- Deck seamanship
- Sailing vessels handling skills
- Sailing vessels under power
- Power vessel handling skills
- Dingy handling under power